Aquafilling is the name given to butt and breast augmentation without any surgical procedure. You can find detailed information in our article.
Aquafilling; It is a filling material that is highly compatible with human tissue and maintains its effect for a long time and is applied to the body by injection. Aquafillling substance is the form of water crystals that have no harm to the body, converted into gel form, and 98% consists of water. The fact that it consists of water molecules, which is the main component of the body, makes the aquafillling substance a highly reliable substance. Provides growth and thickening in small, volume-lost or sagging body areas at low cost, long-term and without surgery; In the last 10 years, aquafilling has increased the popularity of filling.Aquafillling material provides long-term fullness and flexibility by attracting negatively charged molecules such as collagen and elastin, which provide flexibility, fullness and tightness in tissues thanks to its positive charge. Although the previously used fillers melt in the body within 1-2 years and sometimes cause asymmetry while disappearing, aquafilling applied in 20-40 minutes under local anesthesia provides a permanent effect for 5-8 years without causing asymmetry.
What is Body Filling?
Volume loss and sagging may be observed in some parts of the body due to aging or other factors. The body parts that make up the body contours of some people may also be anatomically small and without volume. Body filling enables these areas to attain the desired form through natural substances applied to the relevant tissue. Body filling can be used in augmentation of small breasts, recovery of sagging breasts, removal of asymmetry in breasts, butt augmentation and shaping, leg aesthetics, thickening of ankles and calves, correction of crooked or misshapen legs. With body filling, successful results are also obtained in body areas where pitting and loss of volume are observed due to wounds and burns.
In Which Areas Can Aquafilling Be Applied?
Water-based aquafilling application that provides permanent effect for 5-8 years:
- Enlargement of breasts, recovery of sagging breasts, removal of asymmetry in breasts,
- In filling and shaping the butt,
- In leg aesthetics, thickening of ankles and calves, correction of crooked and asymmetrical legs,
- In plumping and shaping facial areas where sagging and volume loss is observed,
- It is used for the correction of pitting and deformities caused by previous surgeries, injuries and burns.
What are the Properties of Aquafilling Substance?
- Since it is produced from water molecules that make up 60% of the body, it is highly compatible with body tissues. Since it consists of 98% water, its safety profile is very high.
- Even in case of pregnancy, it does not harm the baby.
- It is a non-surgical method that does not require surgery.
- It is applied with local anesthesia, which is painless.
- He is discharged on the same day.
- After the application, the recovery period is short and does not leave any traces on the body.
- It remains as a whole in the areas where it is applied, does not break down, does not leak into other tissues, and is not transported to other areas with body fluids.
- It has the same consistency as the body tissues, it provides a very natural appearance that cannot be noticed by looking or touching.
- Provides lasting effect for 5-8 years. After the application, it can be added as much as you want at any time.
Contact us to get detailed information about aquafilling prices and to have information about aquafilling applications!