Cosmelan Dermamelan Spot Treatment
Cosmelan-Dermamelan is used to treat the skin’s aged appearance, all kinds of brown spots, acne scars, etc. they are effective supportive cosmetic products that can be used to treat spots.
Cosmelan® – Dermamelan is an effective enzymatic exfoliating method that suppresses pigmentation by reducing the amount of melanin present in the skin and suppresses the mechanism that causes spot formation on the skin.
Cosmelan-Dermamelan application kits contain a very mild peeler active substance. Applicable to all kinds of skin types. It does not contain TCA and Peeler acids, so the risk of side effects is minimal. A bright, refreshed skin can be acquired within 1-4 weeks if the home attendance protocol given to the person is applied properly.
What Are The Application Areas Of Cosmelan-Dermamelan Stain Treatment?
- Abdominal region,
it is applied to regions.
In What Cases Can Cosmelan-Dermamelan Be Applied?
- Age spots and aged appearance of the skin,
- In spots caused by excessive pigmentation on the face
- Brown and dark spots on the skin,
- Acne Spots
and it can be applied in the treatment of all spots that occur after birth.
What Are The Advantages Of Cosmelan-Dermamelan?
- Application painless.
- Results are obtained in a very short time
- Can be applied to all skin types (including sensitive skin)
- Since it contains very mild skin peeling agent, its side effects are minimal.
- Applicable in all seasons of the year
- It is also effective on acne scars and blemishes appearing on the skin.
How to Apply Cosmelan-Dermamelan Kits?
Cosmelan – Dermamelan spot treatment is a single session application. After the skin analysis performed under the doctor’s supervision, it is decided which kit will be applied. Each kit is for one person.