Filling applications are one of the most used methods in the field of Medical Aesthetics. Hyaluronic acid is the most used filler in filling applications. As our skin ages, the amount of collagen, elastin tissue and hyaluronic acid decreases. Hyaluronic acid, which decreases in filling applications, is injected into problematic areas under the skin with the help of small needles. Hyaluronic acid in gel consistency provides density by increasing the water holding capacity of the skin.
What Are the Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid ?
- It helps to keep the skin smooth and supple.
- It helps prevent acne scars.
- Provides repair and preservation of elasticity of tissues. Thanks to this feature, it prevents skin aging.
- It helps the formation and maintenance of collagen fibers. The decrease in collagen causes the skin to lose its elasticity.
- It also helps fight skin inflammation and irritation.
- As we age, the cell mitosis rate decreases, this the cellular regeneration and repair process slows down. The presence of hyaluronic acid helps to reverse the condition.
For What Purposes The Filler Can Be Used ?
- Filling thin and deep wrinkles on the face,
- In filling lips and contour,
- Giving volume to cheeks, chin, around the eyes and temples,
- Removal of deep scars caused by acne or other reasons
It is used for the purpose.
In Which Areas Is Filling Applied ?
- Between the eyebrows,
- Nasolabial area,
- Vertical lines on the lip are the most common application areas.
- Low molecular weight fillers are also used on the neck and back of the hand. Filling applications are also used to correct arched noses or to lift the tip of the nose.
Effect Of Fill Applications Result
As of the moment of operation, it manifests itself, but over time, the effect increases even more as the water holding capacity increases. Depending on the molecular weight of the filling used, the duration of action varies between 6-18 months.
How Long Does The Filler Application Take ?
The filling application takes between 15 and 30 minutes. You can continue your daily life right after the application. There is no pain in the application area; however, slight swelling or redness may occur. These effects will pass in 1-2 days.
It is a new treatment method between mesotherapy and filling techniques
3 sessions with 3-4 weeks intervals are an effective and simple application method. Visible results can be obtained with the first injection and ongoing sessions.