Fibrocell Autologous Fibroblast Treatment
Fibrocell Autologous Fibroplast treatment, in other words, stem cell therapy, is a treatment method applied by obtaining and reproducing fibroplast cells obtained from the patient’s own tissues and cells, and reproducing them. Stem cell is the precursor cell of all cells and has the ability to renew itself and transform into other cells.
he more collagen structure, the younger, firmer and more vibrant our skin will be. The building block that makes our skin young and beautiful is collagen. Fibrocell autologous fibroblast treatment is a non-surgical facial rejuvenation method obtained from the patient’s own cells. It has been a very common method in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology and aesthetic surgery..
How is Fibrocell Treatment Applied?
A 3 mm biopsy is taken from the skin behind the ear of the person. This part is sent to a special laboratory environment under sterile conditions and cold chain. Within about 1 month, the cells of the person, which we call collagen and elastin producing fibroblasts, are multiplied and delivered to the physician again by cold chain. The solution sent is applied to problematic areas on the skin through mesotherapy.
How Many Sessions Is The Application Made?
The application is applied in 3 sessions with 2-3 week intervals..
In Which Areas Is Fibrocell Used?
- Stem cell,
- Facial Rejuvenation (Facial Rejuvenation),
- In the treatment of wrinkles,
- In filling the pits that occur after diseases such as acne or chickenpox,
- In the treatment of burns, previous surgery or trauma-related pits and scars,
- In the treatment of hair loss,
- In the treatment of non-healing chronic wounds
What are the Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy?
- Since the biggest advantage of the application is the person’s own cells, there is no risk of an allergic reaction. It should be considered as an investment for the future of the skin.
- It does not contain animal materials.
- It is more permanent than other methods.
When is the effect of the application seen?
Although it varies depending on the purpose of the treatment applied to the patient, the effect usually begins to be seen after the second application.
Is Fibrocell Permanent?
The application is permanent for 3-5 years and collagen production continues.