French Hanger-Lock Hanger Spring-Non-Surgical Face Lift
It is a “NON-SURGICAL” facelift with flexible threads made of non-polyester silicone, developed in France. “IP HANGER” technique developed with high technologies in France; It consists of robust ropes that do not have the risk of rupture and have “Dynamic Hanger” feature. French hanger; It is a rope that can stretch by adapting to the facial gestures, stretching without causing expression disturbances, and permanent for 4-6 years. In time, due to environmental and genetic factors, our skin, which has become difficult to resist gravity, may cause loosening, sagging and deep wrinkles. French sling; It is a very successful, long-term and effective method applied in the reconstruction of facial contours, facial oval, lifting low eyebrows, alleviating the lines of the lips, nose edge, chin, neck area and stretching the face.
What Is The Difference Of The French Hanger From Other Ropes?
The threads used are permanent and effective longer than other threads and show an effect of an average of 5 years. Since the ropes are permanent, it is possible to pull and stretch the threads again even years after the application. French hanger; It contains much more and stronger serration than other stringy threads. Therefore, it makes much stronger pulling force and stretching.r .
Who Can Be Applied To The French Hanger?
- Who do not want or cannot undergo surgery
- In those with partial facial paralysis on one side of the face
- Men and women with deep wrinkles and sagging in the age range of 30-60 years
- Those with low eyebrows
Advantages Of French Hanger Application
Due to its flexible structure, it is compatible with mimic movements and acts for a long time, such as 5 years, without disturbing the natural appearance. Does not require stitches, no scar. Since local anesthesia is applied before the procedure, it is applied comfortably without feeling much pain. You can return to your business and social life immediately after the application.
How is Dynamic Hanger Application Done?
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and in a short time (approximately 30-40 minutes). Ropes are usually placed on both sides of the face as 2 or 3 pairs of threads (hangers) according to the needs of the person. No stitches and no scars.
After French Hanger Application
- After the application, you can return to daily life immediately.
- There may be mild bruising, swelling and pain after the procedure. This can be eliminated by using ice compresses and simple painkillers.
- In the first three weeks, the mouth should not be opened too much and excessive facial expressions should not be made.
- You should not lie face down or rub the face for 3 weeks following the procedure.
- During the face washing process, only upward movements should be applied.
- Although French Hanger application is a very reliable method, the experience of the Specialist Physician is very important. If the asymmetry occurs during the application, it can be corrected at that moment, and if necessary, it can be corrected within 3 weeks after the procedure..
- Temporary redness edema bruising
- Antibiotic, anti-inflammatory analgesic is generally recommended after the procedure. Depending on the level of stretching, skin folds disappear within a few days after the procedure.