Genital Area Aesthetics
Labiaplasty, Vaginoplasty, fat injection and genital area aesthetics prices; Get information about the operation process, before and after the aesthetic application.
Physical and aesthetic problems in one’s genitals can disrupt your personal life quality and excitement of sexual life. This is an operation performed to reduce the problem threshold with genital area aesthetics. Many women experience problems with their genital areas after birth or after birth or due to aging. These problems can adversely affect the sexual lives of women and their partners. However, this sensitive issue, which seems like a taboo, is known to make big differences with very small surgical interventions. Deformities in the vaginal lips; The operation is performed due to situations such as not being symmetrical or sagging.
Types of Genital Aesthetics
Genital area aesthetics can be applied alone or together according to the physical needs of the person.
- Fat injections: After excessive weight loss, the genital area loses fatty tissue with the effect of gravity and the advancement of age, the vagina and outer lips become empty and sag. Adipose tissue taken from another part of the body is processed and purified and given to both the pubic area and the outer lips. Thus, a plump and youthful appearance is obtained in the genital area.
- Labiaplasty: It is a surgical intervention reduction of the inner lip due to the difference in shape, size and appearance in the female external genital area. While labial sagging is 1.5 cm in normal patients, it is approximately 4 cm in patients who apply for labiaplasty. In the reduction process, the desired aesthetic appearance should be achieved and the sensory ends should also be protected..
- Vaginoplasty: Also known as vaginal tightening. It is to intervene in the condition of loosening of the outer wall of the vagina in the genital area as a result of increased flexibility after pregnancy and childbirth. This problem can be solved by narrowing the vagina with a simple surgical procedure.
- Hymen Repair: The hymen can be repaired by sewing, where success depends on the time of the rupture and the response of the tissues. The main purpose in repairing the hymen is to restore the old anatomical structure of the membrane and to allow bleeding to occur during sexual intercourse.
Anesthesia Method and Duration Used in Genital Aesthetics
It is a sensitive intervention that should be performed in the operating room environment. It is performed under general anesthesia, local anesthesia or sedation. Genital area aesthetic surgeries take between 1-2 hours depending on the methods and procedures performed. Most of the genital area aesthetic procedures are not painful. Pain can be controlled with simple painkillers. Patients are usually sent home on the same day
Points to Consider After Vaginoplasty Surgery
- Two days later they are allowed to take a bath
- After labiaplasty and vaginoplasty, sexual organs should be washed with special solutions.
- Care should be taken when sitting and getting up for the first few days.
- There should be no sexual intercourse for 3 weeks. (In case of hymen repair, the situation may be different)
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaginoplasty surgery is mainly the correction of vaginal defects that occur as a result of vaginal enlargement and deformation, sometimes traumas or congenital defects and restoring the vagina to a normal, functional and restored condition.
Labiaplasty surgery is the correction of the structural deformities or asymmetries of the labiominors, the main and less common labio majors.
The most common operations performed in vaginal surgery or gynecological cosmetic surgery are vaginal renewal surgery, which we call vaginoplasty. After that, labioplasty and vaginal interventions called G shot or O shot are interventions to increase sexual pleasure.