Click to get information about breast lift aesthetics, breast lift prices, operation process, before and after breast lift!
Breast lift surgeries; Although there is no major problem regarding the size of the breast, it is the surgery performed to regain the breast form that has been damaged due to births, weight gain or aging. Among breast aesthetic surgeries, it is one of the aesthetic operations that women want to have the most. Breast lift surgeries are sometimes not sufficient alone to reach normal sizes of the breast. If the breast tissue is thought to be insufficient, the desired result can be achieved by adding a breast prosthesis during breast lift surgery.
Reasons for Breast Lift Surgery
There are various factors that cause sagging of the breast. As the skin loses its elasticity with age, sagging in many parts of the human body is mostly seen in the breast tissue. When hormonal changes, genetic inheritance, pregnancy, breastfeeding, the effect of gravity, weight gain and loss are added to this situation, the size of the sag increases. Breast lift surgeries are operations performed to reduce or eliminate these problems.
Things to Consider Before Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast examination must be done before the operation.
- In dangerous situations or in people over 40, breast ultrasonography and mammography should be evaluated and a decision should be made for the operation.
- Quitting smoking before the operation allows you to recover more quickly and smoothly..
- Aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs should be stopped 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Frequently used herbal medicines or herbal supplements must be stopped before the operation..
Types of Breast Lift Surgery
Which technique is most suitable for the patient in breast lift surgeries is decided by evaluating the degree of sagging of the breast, tissue elasticity, and volume loss after the examination. The incisions to be made may be around the nipple, perpendicular incision down the nipple or in the form of an inverted T letter, depending on the degree of deformation.
Anesthesia Method and Duration Used in Breast Lift Surgery
Breast lift surgeries are performed under general anesthesia and the surgery takes an average of 3 hours. The patient is usually discharged on the same day after surgery or the day after surgery. Stitches 10-12. taken around days. Patients; After a few days, they can return to their daily activities and social life by wearing an elastic bra in the form of a sports bra recommended by their doctor.
Recovery Process After Breast Lift Surgery
After breast lift operations, if silicone breast prostheses are placed under the muscle only with lifting, pain may occur in arm movements, especially in the first few days. In this case, strong pain relievers and muscle relaxants are used to control the pain. In surgery, there may be incision marks in different sizes and places depending on the degree of sagging and the method of surgery. It takes 3-4 months for the breast to find the ideal shape.
Points to Consider After Breast Lift Surgery
- Heavy lifting or pushing should be avoided for 3-4 weeks
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for at least 1 week and heavy and challenging sports for at least 1 month.
- The sports bra recommended by your doctor should be used regularly for support reasons.
- Since the nipple and milk gland ducts are not touched; After the births, your breastfeeding function will not be affected in any way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since the breast is lifted together with the tissue, there is no sagging again, but if the breastfeeding period is experienced in the future, some sagging may occur again.
If the patient has a loss of breast tissue and an emptied breast structure, prosthesis can be applied together with the examination
About one month after breast lift surgery, you can return to all the activities you have done in your normal life.