Laser Lipolysis Plus
Laser Lipolysis Plus, with two different wavelengths: It provides stretching, recovery and tightening by both eliminating unwanted fat and stimulating substances that give regional thinning and tissue flexibility
What is Laser Lipolysis Plus Application?
Laser Lipolysis Plus; It is a technique that damages the adipose tissue by applying laser energy into the adipose tissue and destroys the fat cells by destroying it, while stimulating the cells that give the tissue its elasticity, and at the same time provides tension, recovery and tightening. Laser Lipolysis Plus; It is applied with the device approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and used in laser lipolysis applications. Laser Lipolysis Plus; It corrects regional thinning, body contouring and body lines. Laser Lipolysis Plus, which is also called “laser assisted liposuction” and has a double wavelength, provides both regional thinning and tightening..
What is the Difference of Laser Lipolysis Plus Application from Classical Laser Lipolysis?
1. Melting Fat Tissue To Provide Regional Thinning:
Laser energy is used to dissolve adipose tissue. Laser energy causes the functions of fat cells to deteriorate and to break down.
- The laser type and wavelength used in Laser Lipolysis Plus application is specific to destroying fat cells. The first wavelength used in the application is the most effective wavelength used for the removal of fat tissue from the body by melting the membranes of fat cells. Therefore, Laser Lipolysis Plus application provides effectiveness in areas with resistant and stubborn adipose tissue. The laser wavelength used in Laser Lipolysis Plus selectively targets the fat cells and does not damage the surrounding tissues while melting the fat tissue. Technique-specific laser prevents bleeding and bruising by causing the blood leaking from the capillaries around the fat tissue to coagulate with its heat energy.
- The effects of the laser type and wavelength used in classical laser lipolysis are limited, and it does not have a high efficiency in the melting of fat cells. Classical laser lipolysis has limited effectiveness in areas with resistant and stubborn adipose tissue where thinning and shaping cannot be achieved despite sports and diet. The laser wavelength used in classical laser lipolysis cannot selectively target fat cells, it also damages other surrounding tissues, causing a higher level of bleeding and bruising.
2. Tension, Recovery and Firming:
Collagen and elastin form important tissues that provide tension of the skin, these substances act as an adhesive that holds skin cells together. The decrease in the amount of collagen and elastin under the skin causes sagging.
- The second wavelength used in the Laser Lipolysis Plus application also stimulates collagen and elastin fibers that provide the flexibility of the tissue, leading to new connective tissue production, increasing tissue quality and providing regional tightening. Laser Lipolysis Plus provides an important advantage with its ability to tighten and stretch the skin, creating a smooth and even appearance in the treated area. With the application of Laser Lipolysis Plus, the melted fat tissue can be removed from the body with a low pressure vacuum or, if the amount is low, it can be left in the area where the body is to expel naturally. Laser Lipolysis Plus, which creates a very low level of trauma in tissues, is an application that allows recovery in a short time and the bandaging time is very short; provides tension, tightening and recovery.
- The laser used in classical laser lipolysis application does not have a wavelength that causes the production of connective tissue that provides the flexibility of the tissue and provides tightening. Therefore, after the fat cells are melted away; Loosening, sagging, pitting and a wavy appearance can be observed, as seen in people who lose weight with diet. In classical laser lipolysis, besides the adipose tissue, the surrounding tissues are also highly damaged. The recovery period is longer due to reasons such as the high size of the trauma in the tissues, more bleeding and bruising. A longer bandage should be applied to the application area and a corset should be worn. Despite this, sagging may occur.
Who is Laser Lipolysis Plus suitable for and in which areas is it used?
Laser Lipolysis Plus in both women and men:
- In destroying unwanted regional oils and reshaping the region
- . Stretching and tightening the looseness and sagging areas
- It can be used in the armpit area to eliminate sweating.
- . It is especially effective in areas where the desired slimming and tightening cannot be achieved despite diet and sports.
Laser Lipolysis Plus, which has high efficiency in removing regional fat and sagging, can be used in any area where unwanted fat tissue is present.
How to Apply Laser Lipolysis Plus and When to Return to Social Life?
Before the application, the areas of regional lubrication are marked. In order to prevent the person from being affected by the heat energy generated by the laser device, anesthetic substances are injected into the area and waited for 10-15 minutes. Then, the laser head is sent into the adipose tissue and passed through all layers of the tissue. The application is terminated after the appropriate amount of laser energy is delivered to the tissue. A single session of 15-60 minutes is sufficient for each area. Since the incision made for the application is 1-2 mm in size, it can be closed with a single self-melting stitch and does not leave a trace. After the application, the area is covered with a bandage that will remain for 4-5 days. Most people who are treated can spend the first night comfortably by taking a painkiller and return to their social life a few days after the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Laser Lipolysis Plus is not a weight loss operation. The aim here is to provide regional thinning and shaping.
The most important feature of Laser Lipolysis Plus device with double wavelength, which we use compared to classical liposuction, is that it provides tightening and collagen development while eliminating fat cells
Since the technique we apply completely destroys the fat cells, if the person does not regain more than 10 kg of fat, it does not form fat again.