During the development phase of the person, the increase in fat cells in the body increases with the correct rate. After the completion of the development phase, while the number of developing fat cells remains constant, an increase in volume is seen, resulting in weight gain on the body index. Fat removal is the method of absorbing excess fat deposits under the skin using vacuum or specially prepared injectors. With this method, excess fat can be removed easily and safely. Today, more comfortable techniques that require minimal surgery for the patient have started to replace the classical liposuction method in liposuction operations. Laser liposuction, on the other hand, now makes a point shot since it is performed using a much different and advanced technology than vacuum. The place to be liposuction is first drawn by the specialist doctor with the help of a special pen and the target is completely determined. After determining the place where liposuction will be done, laser laser operation is performed and liposuction fat removal surgery is started. Liposuction is a method of removing fat collected in certain areas using large diameter cannulas. This method causes large gaps in the skin and contour disorders. Therefore, in our hospitals; Laser Lipolysis (SlimLipo) method is used instead of the classical liposuction method. Studies have shown that fat cells cannot function with laser energy and are dispersed. Meanwhile, it was determined that the laser energy affecting the lower skin increases the tissue quality by affecting the collagen and elastic fibers..
Why is liposuction done?
We can say that Laser Lipolysis (SlimLipo) surgery is very effective in removing the resistant fat and cells that remain locally despite diet and exercise. The main purpose of the surgery is to remove fat cells rather than fat. This method not only eliminates the oil accumulated under the skin, but also increases the production of collagen in the skin, making the skin look more tense and younger.
Laser Lipolysis Plus (Slimlipo) is used for three main purposes.
- In order to remove regional fat excess and shape the body
- In order to provide tightness in loose skin
- It can be applied under the armpit to prevent sweating.
What Is The Age Of Operation For Liposuction?
The candidate must be in good general health. It is not a method applied to weaken obese people with obesity problems. It is applied to remove fat deposits that create deposits in certain parts of the body and disrupt body lines. The aim is not to weaken the patient, but to make the body contours smoother and more proportional by removing the fat deposits that create a protruding appearance in the body lines. One of the suitable candidate criteria is the properties of the leather. The results obtained in younger people will be more efficient. In people with impaired skin elasticity, stretching surgeries that remove excess skin are often required.
What is the Anesthesia Method and Duration in Liposutcion?
Depending on the condition of the area to be operated, the operation can be performed under general anesthesia at Easter. The surgery is performed in hospital conditions under local or general anesthesia. The operation time is variable depending on the number and size of the areas to be made. In SlimLipo surgery, small incisions of 3-4 mm are made and fat is removed from the planned areas.
Recovery Process After Liposuction
A bandage is applied to the treated area after the operation. This bandage stays for about 4-5 days. The first dressing is usually done on day 3. There may be some swelling and bruising in the early period. These resolve spontaneously quickly. You can return to work after an average of 3-7 days, depending on the width and number of the areas to be made. It is necessary to wait 3 months for the result to be seen more clearly.
- After the laser lipolysis application, sports activities and excessive physical activities should be avoided for 3 to 4 weeks.
- You should use the compression bandage and the corset to be applied by the physician for the specified periods of time, thus allowing the skin to adapt more smoothly to the new place.
- In order to relieve the edema more easily after the operation, the patient is recommended to eat protein-based nutrition away from salt, sugar and fat and drink plenty of water.
- As with any method, there may be regreasing in the same area. Fat cells destroyed during the application do not come back. However, if the patient takes more calories than necessary, there is a possibility that the remaining fat cells may increase in volume. For this reason, it is always recommended that our patients maintain the result obtained by doing sports after the application and reducing them if there are excesses in food intake.
- Soft massage application, which will be started 10 days after the operation and provides lymphatic drainage and reduces edema, will make the results even more perfect.