Get information about fat injection aesthetics, adipose tissue aesthetics prices, the operation process, before and after the aesthetic application and the healing process.
It is the method in which the patient’s own adipose tissue is used. Fat is taken from the abdomen, hips, waist, lower and outer parts of the buttocks with thin cannulas. The place taken is usually the abdomen. The given fat cells continue to live in their new places and act as a filling material there. The success of the fat injection depends on the survival of the cells given. If the given cells die, the whole filling effect disappears after a few weeks. In short, dead fat melts. The deficiency in the adipose tissue surrounding the body for any reason creates an undesirable appearance in that area. With fat injection – fat filling – lipofiling applications, the areas where the fat tissue is missing or weak can be filled with fat tissue to give a smoother appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The injected oils last about two to five years after the operation. 70 percent of the oils dissolve, and the remaining 30% ensures their permanence
Fat varies according to the size of the area to be injected. Local anesthesia is preferred in small areas and general anesthesia in large areas
Fat varies according to the size of the area to be injected. Local anesthesia is preferred in small areas and general anesthesia in large areas.
A slight edema occurs in the treated area for about a week and tiny bruises occur in the areas where the needle is inserted, and these disappear within a week.